At EMERITUS, we believe that great leaders make the world a better place. Our mission is to make high quality education affordable and accessible. We offer online education programs to professionals across the globe in collaboration with the world class universities such as MIT, Columbia, UC Berkeley, University of Pennsylvania and Northwestern, and more.
With offices in six countries, 650+ employees and more than 50,000 student enrolments over the last 12 months, Emeritus is a global leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In 2020, EMERITUS secured a $113 million Series D round with participation from Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia India, and Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
Emeritus is hiring a Sales Development Representative for the UK & European markets. In this role, you will be responsible for building and expanding Emeritus’ relationships with business leaders at the world’s top enterprises. As an early member of this rapidly growing organization, you have the opportunity to play a key role in helping test, measure and refine many elements of the go-to-market strategy in service of delivering value to the customer.
- Be responsible for building and expanding Emeritus’s client portfolio by developing commercial relationships with decision-makers at large companies in the UK & Europe region
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand user needs, articulate value proposition and package our offering to support the strategic goals of the enterprise
- Partner with internal stakeholders to commercialize investments which make it easier for enterprises to improve the lives of their employees through offering education from the world’s best institutions
- Report to the GM, Enterprise UK & Europe
- Have a growth mindset and the ability to scale a nascent business. You think and act like an entrepreneur and like to build things. You are both highly tactical and a strategic thinker
- Have intellect, grit, executive presence, and commercial acumen
- Enjoy team-selling and a culture of continuous learning
- Can quickly understand and articulate customer value propositions across the B2B and learner landscape ‘
- Have an exceptional background and more than five years of experience selling learning solutions or other professional services to Fortune 500 / FTSE 100-size accounts. Background with education solutions a plus but not required
- Experience influencing executive-level decisions and selling £1M+ relationships
- Have excellent writing skills
This role will have a semi-flexible location, with an expectation to be in an office in central London only 1-2 days per week, and access to coworking facilities via WeWork if you need it.”
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org