The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Managing and maintaining databases and records of information such as licenses, service agreements, Contract and warranties for the organization’s software and hardware
- Generate and distribute various reports, including compliance reports on current assets and CIs and their status.
- Create and manage the alert system for various yearly licenses, AMCs, etc.
- Verify software assets with license contracts, confirm hardware assets with actual inventory, and initiate corrective actions and track them in real-time.
- Experience in ITSM, ticketing tool, Discovery and shortlisting process, CMDB
- To do effective vendor management and negotiations
- Manage contracts and relationships to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
- Collect information for budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparisons.
- Identify savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services. Follow through with vendors.
- Communicate through email, group meetings, and presentations to end-users, management, and vendors.
- To manage the purchase orders & delivery of the assets independently with the ecosystem
- Production of scheduled and ad-hoc reporting, as necessary.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Asset & procurement management
- Good verbal & written communication
- Must have managed global users.
- IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience like Manage Engine, Desktop Central, etc.
- Good at multi-tasking
- knowledge of licensing agreements involving software, applications, including Microsoft.
- Strong data analysis skills, with excellent Microsoft Excel, data management & reporting
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com