The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Work with key advertising platforms to leverage their solutions to drive new users for the company, and develop strategic business partnership via efficient project management.
- Setup processes for efficiently driving new installs across multiple channels with a key focus on maximizing ROI for the company in the short and long term.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure proper financial discipline and reporting of key marketing metrics on a regular basis.
- Collaborate effectively with internal technology, data science and retention team to develop and execute acquisition growth strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer behavior and leverage the same via multiple intervention across the consumer journey
- Engage with users to understand the uses cases and work with Brand team to tailor marketing communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Basic Sciences or Analytics. MBA from Top Tier colleges is preferred
- 5+ years of hands on digital marketing experience across multiple channels, Product Marketing, Category Management or associated functions.
- Strong Data Analytics and Data driven thinking.
- Hand-ons with all performance marketing channels – Google, Facebook, DV360, Retargeting, SEO and SEM
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster strategic partnerships
- Ability to foresee and plan for contingencies. Proactive in Approach.
- High energy and Hustle.
- Ability to execute in an intense fast-paced, and highly iterative environment;
- Efficient Stakeholder Engagement and ability to Influence for driving key business outcomes.
- High on Initiative and Experimentation.
Eruditus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com