The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Drive retention and engagement of users across all online channels (app and web) while developing interventions across customer lifecycle
- Top level KPIs – Retention across Consumer Cohort. Engagement across Consumer Cohorts. Traffic KPI – DAU & MAU
- Develop and execute strategy across all communications channels including (but not limited to) push notifications, sms, emails, whatsapp, messenger etc to drive transactions through online channels
- Work closely with data science team to build personalization capabilities on online platforms and communications channels
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer behavior and ensure proper personalised communication is set at multiple points in the consumer journey to maximize the lifetime value.
- Develop capabilities across user segmentation, lifecycle management and churn management
- Develop, own and execute a roadmap for engagement initiatives on the product to drive customer retention and subscriptions
- Work with multiple cross functional teams – technology, product, brand, and content teams to drive on multiple charters to drive customer retention and engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Basic Sciences or Analytics. MBA from Top Tier colleges is preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Customer relationship management, customer retention and engagement, email marketing, digital channels, Product Marketing, Category Management or associated functions.
- Strong Data Analytics and Data driven thinking.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster strategic partnerships
- Ability to foresee and plan for contingencies. Proactive in Approach.
- Hunger to outperform coupled with hands on attitude.
- Ability to execute in an intense fast-paced, and highly iterative environment;
- Efficient Stakeholder Engagement and ability to Influence for driving key business outcomes.
- High on Initiative and Experimentation.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.