The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Create, Ideate, and be a custodian of the brand strategy & communications of partner schools. Collaborate with various stakeholders (learning, content, creative, business) to meet collateral production deliverables
- Work in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising campaigns• Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all
- Be responsible for coordination of the marketing communication with the Business Team, Creative team, Tech team and function with multi-faceted design operations and requirements
- You will ideate new creative concepts based on platform best practices and past campaign performance
- Work to deploy the marketing collateral into digital marketing campaigns from Ideation to execution and look to optimize and improve marketing collateral at regular intervals
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org