The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Develop program specific, Digital Media Plan in close coordination with Senior Management, Revenue, Business Development & Creative Team
- Assess/Develop/Enhance customer journey and align communication strategy with the same.
- Plan, execute and continuously monitor Toutiao/Douyin, Baidu/Sogou, WeChat/Tencent, LinkedIn, Facebook, Email & other display advertising campaigns in line with Media Plan
- Provide regular status report to stakeholders – Identify trends, provide insights and optimize platform wise spends
- Should possess minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Hands-On Experience in independently setting up and optimizing Toutiao/Douyin, Baidu/Sogou, WeChat/Tencent, LinkedIn, Facebook, Affiliate & Direct marketing campaigns adhering to strictly adhering to CAC Target
- Experience in successfully handling Digital Marketing Budget of minimum USD 1 Million per annum
- Bachelor/Masters degree level or equivalent
- Holding relevant professional certifications/qualifications in Digital Marketing/Communications/Public Relations/Business Management/etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively as part of a team and develop positive, cooperative relationships with varied cross-functional stakeholders
- Data Driven, Analytical mindset with the ability to identify & propose strategic imperatives
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once while ensuring highest quality execution possible within agreed deadlines.
- Working Knowledge of Salesforce, Google Analytics and other analytics platforms a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel for reporting and analytic
Eruditus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.