The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
We are looking for an experienced Leader for Service Delivery of Learning Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations at Emeritus. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by
effectively managing its existing systems, developing new systems as new products evolve, and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of multiple processes including admissions, customer support and LMS management. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan for many kinds of operational activities as well as create new ones. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient and effective ways to run the business using a data-driven approach. The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Manage frontline and backend team – Non-voice process (Email, Chat, Social Media) and Voice
Process (global support), a team of case managers for service request closures and a team of backend for setting / running webinars
- Program Management – manage in-time completion and effective monitoring of multiple parallel projects
- Establish scorecards and measurable metrics for each critical tasks
- Create checks & balances for all key activities
- Conduct daily/ weekly task reviews and generate minutes
- Prepare monthly updates on team KPIs, new launches and action status for senior management
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours (within reason) to accommodate the needs of our offices in several time zones
- 15yrs of minimum experience in Services/ Operations vertical; MBA in a relevant field
- Outstanding communication and people skills – Six Sigma Certified
- Prior work experience – proven experience as in Operations with a proven track record of performance against metrics targets
- Experience in handling Global Non-Voice touchpoints
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Experience working for a rapidly growing company strongly desired
- Experience working with a learning/education company a plus
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org