The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Employee Engagement
- Own onboarding experience, including orientation, new hire check-ins, and new hire surveys
- Partner with leadership based on semiannual engagement surveys to analyze, understand, and act upon employee feedback
- Contribute to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) initiatives and other employee engagement initiatives
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Own both voluntary and involuntary offboarding process, including exit interviews and surveys
- Talent Development
- Oversee the recruitment process and/or actively recruit for positions as needed
- Enhance current talent management practices, including goal setting, review, feedback, and calibration/talent review processes
- Proactively identify, create, and deliver learning & development training
- Provide guidance on and execute business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Own performance management process, including coaching plans and Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs)
- Operational Excellence
- Handle employment visas, immigration needs, and employee relocations
- Manage vendor relationships, including U.S. PEO (Professional Employer Organization), external legal counsel, immigration counsel, etc.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of employment law requirements, reducing legal risk and ensuring compliance. Partner with outside counsel as needed.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in areas including EEOC, 401(k) NDT & 5500 Filings, H&W 5500 filings
- 5-10 years of Human Resources / Talent experience
- 1-2 years of Recruiting experience required
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to think in greys
- High level of emotional intelligence and ability to apply it effectively
- Strong understanding of U.S. employment law
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in fast-growing, dynamic organization required
- Experience in Education or EdTech, international organizations highly preferred
- Experience supporting Enterprise, Sales or B2B teams is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; HR certifications a plus
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.