Emeritus, part of the Eruditus group, is seeking Learning Facilitators for a course from MIT xPro: Drug and Medical Device Development: A Strategic Approach. The Learning Facilitator is a subject matter expert and shapes the student experience, guiding students through their learning journey. We partner with top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, India and China to bring world-class business and professional education to a global audience.
Candidates must have industry experience, demonstrated knowledge of the course subject area, strong interpersonal skills, and previous experience in a teaching, mentoring or other instructional role. This position is remote.
What does it take to bring a new medical product or pharmaceutical to market? The process from concept to commercialization is complex and the regulatory environment is challenging to navigate, making it inherently difficult to bring a product to market successfully.
The MIT xPRO Drug and Medical Device Development course explores the entire process and the strategic choices made along the way of bringing a new medical product to market. This program provides the big picture perspective of medical product development, while delving into the details to help you avoid the traps that ensnare market incumbents and startups alike.
Responsibilities of the Learning Facilitator include but are not limited to:
· Respond to group and individual questions about course content and assignments.
· Conduct interactive webinars to stimulate student learning.
· Provide assignment feedback on a select number of assignments in the course.
· Monitor student discussions.
· Collaborate with the Emeritus team to solve unexpected course challenges.
· Suggest improvements to ensure content is communicated clearly, accurately, and effectively in videos, assignments and collateral materials.
· 5+ years of extensive work experience in the field.
· Experience launching medical devices/products in the U.S. healthcare market.
· Experience facilitating and teaching preferably in an online environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to listen effectively, respond appropriately, and maintain a mutual comfort level while working with a diverse student population.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com