The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Lead and drive the product strategy for this new business line. This will involve launching up to 30 Bootcamp courses in the next 3 years.
- Build a $75M revenue business by driving enrolments for these courses by working closely with marketing and sales teams. Propose course curriculum, product features, pricing, and value proposition based on competitor analysis, market demand, and university positioning.
- Drive enhancing learner outcome projects – job connects, networking opportunities continued learning.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to identify the target audience and their training needs.
- Drive solutions to make these products successful like student funding and financing options, company empanelment, career services, job fairs, recruitment drives, etc.
- Explore B2B partnerships and sales opportunities.
- Growth Mindset: the ability to scale a nascent business into a large business in a short timespan. Work on aggressive launch targets, mobilize cross-functional teams, articulate customer value proposition, drive revenue through marketing and sales, etc.
- Product Mindset: Build and shape the product portfolio with Emeritus’s university partners. Establish product-market fit, pricing analysis, rejector analysis, and design product to meet student and employer needs.
- Core Analytics: Derive and promote insights on conversion, retention, LTV, GM, ARPU, and other critical business or financial levers.
- Drive and support cross-functional team in delivering both the short-term deliverables, quarterly and annual financial targets for the business
- Identify key levers in the business and support goal-setting process by uncovering trends
- Build thoughtful and detailed models to support business cases and prove/disprove hypotheses
- Partner with analysts, engineers, marketers, and product managers to improve the learner experience.
- Work closely with Directors, VPs and C-level execs to define the vision and strategy that will drive value to the business
- 10+ years of overall experience with 3+ years of experience in the bootcamp industry.
- 4+ years of experience in cross-functional leadership
- Experience influencing exec-level decisions
- Track record of delivering measurable results, leveraging data and analytics
- MBA, MBA-equivalent, or similar professional experience strongly preferred
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.