The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to join our product team and help envision and bring to life new product initiatives that delight and grow our consumer user base. The ideal person would be someone who is grounded in technology, has a passion for building amazing products, and has the experience and mindset for delivering a great user experience. This is a full-time role working remotely in the US.
- Own the end-to-end user experience for your product
- Lead the ideation, prioritization, planning, and execution – combining deep technical expertise, business and marketing understanding, and strategic thinking
- Manage your product roadmap to develop products and features that will scale 10x with real business impact
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into lightweight product requirements
- Write requirements documentation, specifications and user stories to effectively communicate your product vision to design and engineering teams (U.S.) and other stakeholders (India)
- Work with the design team to conceptualize intuitive and elegant user experiences
- Manage the design/build/test/release process end-to-end utilizing best practices with cross-functional peers.
- Analyze data from multiple sources and help the team make the right trade-offs among capability, cost, engineering complexity and other factors.
- Drive a focus on metrics and impact to ensure the delivery of excellent products
- 3+ years of Product Management experience at a consumer internet or mobile company
- Experience in or passion for driving business value and user satisfaction
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mock-ups
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Collaborative personality and team player
- Takes initiative and gets things done
- Experience designing for mobile a plus
- MBA from a top university a plus.
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative backs Indian education startup Eruditus in $113 million fundraise
- Ashwin Damera of Emeritus on Why the Founder-Startup Fit is Vital
To apply for this job, mail us at Sabrina.Ko@Emeritus.org