The Eruditus group, including its online arm EMERITUS, with offices in 6 countries, 650+ employees, and over 50,000 student enrolments in the last 12 months, is a global leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. Eruditus partners with more than 30 universities in the US, Europe, Latin America, India, and China, including MIT, Columbia, Harvard, Cambridge, INSEAD, Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, INCAE, IIT, IIM, NUS, and HKUST. The company has launched over 100 courses to date, and is truly global in its reach, with students from more than 80 countries and revenues spread across the world’s continents. Many courses are offered in multiple languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrollment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
Bootcamp products are courses that equip learners to get a job in the skill they are taught. Examples are coding, UI, digital marketing, data science, business analytics, machine learning, etc. Examples of Emeritus Bootcamp products include:
This business is nascent within the Emeritus portfolio of products but is rapidly growing. Your responsibility is to ensure that we’re building the right programs with the right university partners and bringing them to market in the right way. In this role, you’ll identify key opportunities as well as help develop and execute the marketing and sales strategies to grow this line of business to $75M in 3 years.
You’ll research the market, understand the competitive landscape, and help define the opportunities and challenges of our approaches. You’ll then use that research to understand personas, test positioning, and define the go-to-market strategy for new programs and product features. With an analytical approach and a deep understanding of the market, you will connect our programs to customer needs to ensure a powerful product-market fit.
The candidate must exhibit a data-driven approach to solving problems, excellent communication skills, along with a high motivation to achieve results. This role is a unique opportunity to have a significant impact and to help thousands of students across the world upskill and get jobs in in-demand skills like Coding, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Marketing, UI/UX, etc.
- Drive the research to build optimal personas, positioning, and understanding of the product feature set that will support the launch of up to 30 bootcamp courses over the next 3 years. Develop and execute go-to-market plans for key product launches.
- Working closely with marketing, sales, market research, and learning product teams, validate course curriculum, product features, pricing, and value propositions based on competitor analysis, market demand, and university positioning. Orchestrate the launch of new products in collaboration with these teams.
- Create messaging and product “cheatsheets” to support marketing and admissions teams.
- Measure impact post-launch and keep stakeholders informed of progress toward team and company goals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Growth Mindset: The ability to support the growth of a nascent business into a large business in a short timespan. Work on aggressive launch targets, articulate customer value proposition, pivot quickly based on results, etc.
- Product Mindset: Establish product-market fit, pricing analysis, rejector analysis, and design product to meet student and employer needs.
- Core Analytics: Conduct quantitative and qualitative research, user interviews, A/B tests, etc. Consolidate analytics and insights into meaningful recommendations.
- Build thoughtful and detailed models to support business cases and prove/disprove hypotheses. Work with leadership to establish enrollment and revenue goals.
- Partner with analysts, engineers, marketers, and product managers to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- 8+ years of overall experience, 3+ years experience as a product marketing manager, ideally with 2+ years of experience in the bootcamp industry or other high growth EdTech sector.
- Experience conducting, synthesizing and sharing market and user research.
- Experience influencing product and marketing strategy.
- Track record of delivering measurable results, leveraging data and analytics.
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com