The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
Key responsibilities of the Role
- Own and effectively manage a program participant (customer) journey, focused on engagement and delight; the program cohort comprise of senior leaders and CXOs.
- Engage with program participants, through physical and virtual events, focused on building a thriving community and on networking.
- Provide exceptional support activities (through email, phone, and chat) to the participants during the program; identify and engage “at-risk” participants.
- Drive efforts to help discover customer insights and respond to changing customer expectations.
- Responsible for key performance indicators that measure and track customer engagement, escalation process and customer delight.
- Provide relevant information on health of the program to cross-functional stakeholders, and to university partners.
- Provide detailed feedback to Internal teams on the quality of the online program elements and their impact on participant experience.
- Coordinate Guest speaker sessions, networking activities and slack channel, to engage the participants.
- Prior experience in handling and scaling customer experience, catering to high-profile customer segments. Prior experience in executive education is preferred.
- 4+ years of student (customer) engagement experience.
- Passion for Customer centricity, customer delight and impact through education.
- Experience in engagement initiatives, event management and leading diverse teams.
- The ability to execute and influence across a global organization.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org