Emeritus has partnered with more than 30 universities to date including MIT, Columbia, Harvard, Cambridge, INSEAD, Wharton, UC Berkeley, INCAE, IIT, IIM, NUS and HKUST, launching more than 100 courses and serving students from more than 80 countries. Our courses are offered and facilitated in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin. Emeritus’ global team includes 700+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, and Singapore.
Key responsibilities of the role
We are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Director in Sydney to develop and grow our portfolio in Australia as we continue to rapidly grow across global markets and expand our enterprise presence in the APAC region. The role will require the individual to build and grow corporate accounts across Australia. The person must have a strong understanding of the leadership & talent development landscape in the region. They should have experience delivering over $1-2m/year in sales and must be well networked across HR and L&D professionals.
Key Skills and Experience
- Over 7 years of corporate sales (B2B sales), with a background in Executive Education or HR/L&D Consulting or practice with minimum US$1-2m/year in sales contributed as an individual.
- Strong understanding of how to approach, position talent & leadership development conversations with CHROs, L&D & HR professionals as well as Business/C-suite.
- Well networked and connected across the L&D/CLO and HR/CHRO fraternity.
- Tenured relationships across leading companies local, MNCs and Public / Government sector.
- Strong communication and presentation skills – adept at developing, pitching and closing large deals. Gravitas to pitch to CXOs, CHROs, CLOs/L&D Heads.
- Ability to develop and position winning proposals to corporate clients.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM tools like HubSpot, Salesforce.
- Strong knowledge of marketing & positioning across the region to help build and deliver a robust pipeline for growth.
- Experience in selling online executive education or blended learning solutions to corporate clients will be a big advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed University. Master’s is seen as an added advantage.
- Experience working for a rapidly growing company strongly desired.
- Experience working with a learning/ education/ EdTech company a plus.
- Experience working for a global company also a plus.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com