The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Manage inside sales for a USD 100M revenue global business- growing at 2-3X YoY – selling High quality education products to executives across the globe
- Build, nurture and grow a team of high performing sales people.
- Build and drive a team culture of exceeding goals quarter on quarter
- Team performance- Transform the existing team to scale by
- Scaling the revenue per programme advisor (sales person)
- Increase lead to enrolment ratio/ lead conversion
- Skills Required
- Experience running revenue management for a USD 100 – 200 Million P&L
- Experience operating in an environment where brand integrity and compliance is to be met 100%
- Experience building and managing multi-channel sales
- Systems thinker, loves innovation, boundary less thinking (involved in marketing, delivery etc. to make it work)
- Team player- should be able to lead & engage a team
- Should have a growth mindset- should be ready to innovate, build and overhaul existing systems as the organization evolves
- Achievement orientation, growth hungry, analytical, imaginative, find solutions, work with people, energize those around
- MBA/PGDBM from a Tier 1 B School
- 10-15 years experience in handling all round sales global orgs
- ECom Sales experience will be an added advantage
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org