- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work along with the Infosec Manager to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Work along with InfoSec Manager to develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Work along with the InfoSec manager on the VAPT (On-premise & cloud infra)
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Prepare weekly/monthly security compliance reports
- Review security logs of on-premise Infra, endpoint security & cloud infra and take necessary remediation steps.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- 4- 7years of experience in the Information Security field
- Good understanding of security risk management frameworks including related regulatory compliance requirements (e.g. NIST CSF & 800-53, ISO27001, SOC, HITRUST, HIPAA, Fed Ramp, PCI, GDPR)
- Experience in conducting/participating InfoSec audits
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts in simple terms for key stakeholders
- Good understanding of using SIEM tools like Splunk, Sumologic, Cloudflare, Qradar, LogRhythm, ArcSight, etc.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Experience in working in a SOC team is a plus
- Understanding of Endpoint security solutions & managing them is great to have
- Understanding of network, system & server security is a big plus
- Experience in managing cloud security on AWS, GCP or Azure is an added advantage
To apply for this job, mail us at Sanika.email@example.com