The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
The University Partnerships team is a strategic and critical part of our business. Our University Partners place their trust in EMERITUS to represent their brand and help bring their offerings to new markets. The University Partnerships team ensures that the relationship with universities is a positive one, driving success for both the university and the learners.
Today, the University Partnerships Team is based across regions and partners with team members around the globe to ensure successful relationship management.
The University Relations Program Manager is a dynamic role, acting as both a project manager and customer success manager to help bring our offerings to life. This team member will interact with members of our Design, Delivery, Learning, Marketing, and Business teams and is responsible for the success of the relationship with the university. Senior Program Managers are responsible for a portfolio of University partners headquartered in APAC and Europe.
Working with the business head and director of University Partnerships, proactively move pipeline courses forward on agreed upon time frame.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to answer questions from partners as needed
- Proactively manage pipeline and progress using project management software
- Create and maintain partner-facing planning documents
- Proactively notify key stakeholders about potential delays and challenges.
- Work with regional teams in Latin America and China to coordinate localization of selected courses
- Manage partner approvals for marketing, tech, and language initiatives
Internal and External Communication
- Meet with partners on a regular basis to provide updates, answer questions, and explore new opportunities
- Communicate partner requirements internally and ensure partner needs are being met by internal teams
- Manage the pipeline of new courses, in conjunction with the product and growth teams
- Ensure pipeline courses are moving forward according to plan
- Initiate new courses with design team once approved
Finance and Reporting
- Oversee financial reports going to partner schools
- Working with reporting manager, prepare and deliver regular course reports, portfolio reviews and updates to the partner schools
- Experience attending or working with a top-tier business school or university
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong operational and organizational skills
- Proactive and creative problem-solving skills
- Inherent sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Ability to interact with senior and executive level stakeholders, both within EMERITUS and within the University Partners
- Project management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree or higher preferred
- Ability to work with global teams across multiple time zones
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com