The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Formulate and own the implementation plan of identified strategies.
- Create and maintain a benchmark of vital metrics, capacity planning, incident management, and IT infra uptime.
- Assist internal stakeholders to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance.
- Own initiatives/ experiments towards ensuring seamless system installations, upgrade implementation plans, and tasks.
- Final level for incident escalations; owns the RCA, correction, corrective action, and preventive action.
- Articulate, collaborate, and build consensus on the solution path with stakeholders on key challenges faced by the organization.
- Effectively manage team members in line with company culture and values, providing effective, valuable feedback timely & consistently.
- Build virtualized environments, manage SAN/NAS solutions, manage new product evaluations and implementations.
- Deep understanding of IT Infrastructure, VPNs, DHCP, DNS, Backup, Storage, SSO, WSUS, O365, PowerShell Scripting, GPO, Data Encryption
- A reasonable understanding of Networks, Security, Firewalls, AWS, Azure, ERP
- Handled ISO 27001, ISO 20001 & various other compliances.
- Own documentation of various processes and procedures, solution implementations and keep a version control
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources, and direct the projects in the right direction on time.
- Manage all aspects of the implementation and operation of information and functional systems for the organization, including software applications, networks, phone systems, and end-user computers. (keeping deadlines in mind)
- Bachelor of Engineering/computer science or equivalent from a recognized University
- 8 – 10 years of experience in IT Infra
- Experience in Windows / MAC operating systems.
- Working knowledge and previous experience supporting the following: Windows: Active Directory, DNS, Radius Authentication, DHCP
- Microsoft Certified
- Deep knowledge in Server computing, network concepts
- Understanding of G-Auth, SAML, Oauth
- Aware of standard and best practices and integration of all tools
- Analytical and problem resolution skills
- The ability to interact efficiently with peers and customers is required.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Awareness of ISO 27001
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com