- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience
- Written essays
- Employment history (CV/Resume)
- Letters of recommendation
- University Transcripts
- All candidates who received their bachelor’s or other degree or diploma from an education institution where English is NOT the primary language of instruction are required to take an English language test. We accept TOEFL or IELTS taken within the last two years.
- GMAT or EMERITUS Entrance Test for candidates with less than 15 years of work experience