Postgraduate Diploma in General Management
To ensure you gain a holistic view of business our curriculum covers all the subjects you would expect from a global executive MBA program, such as finance, marketing, leadership and strategy.
But to help you broaden your global mindset and have a greater leadership impact, we have also included important topics such as effective negotiations, innovation & design thinking.
- Financial Statement Analysis: Measuring & Interpreting Business Performance
- Financial Acumen (Corporate Finance)
- Marketing: Building and Managing a Customer Centric Organization
- Business Acumen Simulation*
- Strategic Thinking: Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
- Design Thinking*
- Business Analytics: Data to Insights*
- Personal Leadership and Success
- Negotiation & Influence
- Leadership: People, Teams & Organisations
Globally Connected Classroom At Emeritus
Program fee: USD 12,500
Non-refundable application fee: USD 50
Program commences: 28 June 2019
Round 1: 30 April 2019
Round 2: 30 May 2019
Round 3: 20 June 2019
Applications are on a rolling basis. This program is expected to fill to capacity.