This course is based on Columbia Business School’s course on Digital Strategies for Business taught by Prof. David Rogers.
This course focuses on how managers can innovate new strategies and business models to enable their organization to thrive in the digital age. Case studies will feature both digital trailblazers as well as traditional enterprises that are adapting to the digital age.
Key learning themes of the course include:
– Understanding Digital Customer Behaviors
– Platform Business Models
– Big Data & How to Build Data as a Strategic Asset
– Innovation through Experimentation: AB Tests and Minimum Viable Products
– Translating the Lean Startup to Enterprise Scale Innovation
– Mastering Disruptive Business Models