Postgraduate Diploma in General Management
The Postgraduate Diploma in General Management (PGDGM) is an intensive, 1 year, part-time, general management and leadership program that will help you step up to the challenges of senior management. The program is a blend of online and classroom sessions.
*Leadership labs schedule and venue would be communicated to participants once the course commences.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
4-5Hours of learning each week
Deepen Your Intellectual Capital
- World class curriculum & teaching by faculty from MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School Executive Education, Tuck School of Business At Dartmouth.
- Peer-to-Peer Learning through learning circles, classroom discussions , project reviews.
- Selective entrance criterion ensures you learn with the best.
Manage Your Brand Capital
- A Global Business Education on your resume
- Top 10% of the class achieves the status of “Global IVY Scholars” determined by the overall diploma GPA
Enhance Your Social Capital
- Make new, life-long connections with experienced business people from a wide variety of cultures, industries and backgrounds.
- Inclusion in the EMERITUS Network
- Invitation to EMERITUS alumni events globally including career panels, CXO speaker series, and industry interactions.
Enhance Your Career Capital
- Professional Acceleration through our enriched leadership toolkit.
- Learn while you earn.
- Get noticed. Get ahead.
- Understand how to manage your career & personal brand.
Program fee: USD 12,500
Non-refundable application fee: USD 50
Program commences: TBD
Applications are on a rolling basis. This program is expected to fill to capacity.