Businesses across the globe move efficiently, thanks to an effective project management team. With so many factors to keep in mind when taking up new challenges, the effectiveness of project management can play a vital role. As businesses grow at an unprecedented speed, the need for professionals with expertise in project management has been felt lately. In fact, as per the Project Management Institute’s Job Growth and Talent Gap report, employers will need to fill around 2.2 million new project management-oriented roles annually by 2027.
Needless to say, the demand for roles in project management is expected to rise in the years to come. So, if you want to upgrade your current job profile or learn about the fundamentals of Project Management, then the right way forward will be to upskill yourself with the right certifications. With work taking up most of our time and the pandemic causing its own havoc on us, what could be the natural course of action to learn about project management? While there are many programmes from reputed institutes, the idea is to learn from the best in the industry. This is where IIT Delhi’s Certificate Programme in Project Management comes in. The programme, offered by the Continuing Education Programme (CEP), aims to help you understand project management concepts and principles and deliver projects with a precise focus on time, budget, and quality.
The programme has been designed to introduce you to the tools and techniques used for comprehensive project management – from its initiation to closing. By enrolling in this programme, you can expect to learn about robust planning abilities, set clear goals, realistic objectives and achieve them with a single-minded determination.
This programme is for you…
* If you are a recent graduate or an early professional who aspires to work in roles related to Project Management.
* If you are a manager without any formal qualification in project management and would like to learn and gain state-of-the-art project management and scheduling skills.
* If you want to deepen your competence through advanced project management tools and techniques.
* If you are a consultant who wants to learn project management tools and techniques to provide solutions to their clients and master the art of delivering projects on time.
* If you are an entrepreneur or an investor and would like to manage resources efficiently, identify profitable opportunities using project management principles.
Since the classes of this certification programme are conducted live online, you join from wherever you can. Another factor that works in favour of this programme is the duration of classes. It’s a 5-month programme, and you’d only need 3 hours every Saturday to learn about the nitty-gritty of project management. The Certificate Programme facilitates peer-to-peer learning and has an immersive pedagogy. The programme uses real-world business applications & focuses on industry case studies.
Once you have completed the programme, you’ll be able to…
* Understand the project management trajectory from defining the project scope to closure.
* Leverage project management to increase profits and acquire a sustainable competitive advantage.
* Apply globally recognised project management frameworks for real-world problems.
* Understand Six Sigma, Quality Management & Agile Project Management and apply them in an organisational context.
* Learn to apply risk analysis techniques and monitor projects on schedule and cost.
Eligibility: Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline/ Diploma Holders in any branch of Engineering from a recognised university.
* Programme Starts: Sep 30, 2021
* Last date to submit the fees: Sep 29, 2021
* Duration: 5 Months
* Academic Orientation: October 16, 2021
* Live Online Sessions: 3 hours/ Saturday
With only days left to enrol for the programme, make the informed choice right now. Click here to learn more & register for the Certificate Programme from IIT Delhi.
Meet the Service Provider: Eruditus Executive Education
For more than a decade now, Eruditus has been a pioneer in innovating in the field of EdTech. Eruditus started with seven courses for 450 students, and right now, the platform has over 50 courses to offer with almost 100,000 students from over 120 countries.
Eruditus Executive Education offers customised and open programmes in India, Singapore, Dubai and other global locations. One of the aims of Eruditus is to make high-quality education more accessible and affordable. And on this front, Eruditus offers courses in partnership with the world’s top universities. Apart from the offering from IIT Delhi, Eruditus helps learners choose courses from globally renowned names such as MIT Sloan, Columbia, Berkeley, and Dartmouth and highly regarded institutions such as the IIMs, ISB IITs at home. Not just Project Management, learners can choose courses in data science, product strategy, sales and marketing communication, advanced management or advanced strategic management programs, among others.
The world-class executive education programmes, supported by eminent programme experts, provide an immersive learning experience integrated with actionable insights and practical business applications. The meticulously curated programmes are delivered in a different range of formats; in-class, online, as well as blended programmes. The extensive portfolio also includes short 2-4 day in-class workshops, online courses of 2-3 months duration as well as comprehensive learning journeys that run over 6-9 months, customised to an organisation’s requirement. As per Eruditus, after completing their Eruditus programme, as many as two-thirds of students make a career change in one year.
To know more about Eruditus India programmes, click here.
Disclaimer: This article has been produced on behalf of Erulearning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. by Times Internet’s Spotlight Team.
This article was first published on Times of India.